How to cancel an order?
In order to cancel an order, any client must contact our company before the order has been processed to avoid charges. No cancellations are possible after the processing of the order without the customer paying a 25% restocking fee and the return shipping cost. Shipping costs are non refundable.
You can return our Point of Sale Software item if:
- It has been used as a DEMO only and hasn’t been fully activated on your computer.
- Purchased no earlier than 30 days from the time of return. Please make sure you return the POS Maid Software item in its original (brand new) condition with all the original packaging it came with (items with physical marks, scratches / stains or incomplete packages that are missing parts of the item, will not receive a full refund, but a partial one).
No return of the products is accepted if the request is submitted later than 15 days from the date of receiving the order according to the tracking number from the courier.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- -NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- -Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- -Customers have 15 days from the date of receiving the order according to the tracking number from the courier to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 15 days from issue date.
- -There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error between 25% and 35% depending on the state of the item and the packaging.
- -Products that show signs of use are not returnable to POS Lighthouse as non-DOA.
- Paper rolls are non returnable.
- -Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
DOA Returns Policy
- -Customers have 15 days from the date of receiving the order according to the tracking number from the courier to request a DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 15 days from issue date.
- -Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies, available on the POS-X.com website.
- -If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
The return can be Rejected due to the damage of the product.
B. Procedures for returning a product( under the above conditions):
In order to return a product, each customer must contact us within 15 days of the order date through the contact page on our website.
The manufacturer of all our products offers the warranties.
Any shipping costs for all returns can not be refunded.
No refunds are available on pos hardware after 15 days of order date. See your options under items 1 and 2 below. Please be sure that you are purchasing the pos hardware you need. If you have any questions, or aren’t sure what pos equipment would suit you best, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or contact the pos hardware manufacturer (POS-X Tech Support). In case of a defective item, the manufacturer of the pos Hardware will handle your repair. Product warranties range from 1-3 years (depending on the product and manufacturer of the product) and it is the pos hardware manufacturer’s option to either repair or replace the defective pos hardware, depending on the severity of the issue. See below for further details. Please note, neither POS Lighthouse nor the pos hardware manufacturer supply loaners while your equipment is being repaired, so always be sure to have a backup plan or equipment. The pos hardware manufacturer also cannot change interfaces or cables on incorrectly ordered equipment.
- In case of a DOA (defective on arrival) product or a defect within the first 15 days from the date of receiving the order, you will have the following option: Contact POS Lighthouse to get a Replacement unit ordered. POS Lighthouse will need to place a temporary charge on your Credit Card for the Price of the Defective unit. Once the Defective unit is received and processed, POS Lighthouse will issue a credit to your Credit Card. Estimated time frame for this exchange is 2-4 business days.
- In case of a defect outside of the first 15 days, but within the manufacturer’s warranty period, you will have the following option: Contact the pos hardware manufacturer to set up an RMA / Repair. Obtain an RMA / Repair number and ship the product to the manufacturer at your expense. The Product will be repaired (parts and labor, free of charge) and returned at no cost to End-User by the Manufacturer. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace the pos hardware at their discretion. In most cases, the estimated time frame for this exchange is 10 business days, most of which is shipping time. Make sure to always obtain a proper RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before sending back any items, or the shipped item will be denied and sent back to you. Neither DOA nor Warranty policies will be honored if it is determined that there is damage to the product caused by user abuse. Prying open an item will void your warranty—please contact the hardware manufacturer for the appropriate method of opening your cash drawer, printer, or other equipment in the case of malfunction. In the case of shipping damage, you must contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.